Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Before 60 days of the start of the tour program [Free]
- Before 1 months [20% of the rate]
- Before14 days [30% of the rate]
- Less than 7 days or cancellation without any prior notice [50% of the rate]
- After arrival in Bhutan [100% of the rate]
* The tour cancelled within one month of star of tour will attract cancellation charge, since the hotels and other booking that was obtained in your name will be charged to the company.
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. Our guests must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
Cancellation Policy – Druk Air Flight Tickets.
Druk Air tickets are valid for one year from the date of issue. Druk Air tickets are subject to the following cancellation and refund rules.
- 100% refund for tickets canceled more than 50 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan
- 50% refund for tickets canceled between 30 and 45 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan
- No refund for tickets canceled within 30 days of arrival date in Bhutan
- An administration fee of $25 per ticket will be applicable for all canceled tickets
- Passengers who fail to show up for a flight will not be eligible for a refund
- Change of Name fee of $25 per ticket will be applicable for all tickets issued by Druk Air.
- Rescheduling is permitted, but once rescheduled, tickets are non-refundable and non-reroutable